WHO WE ARE
We are an Association of Combat Veterans from all branches of the U.S. Armed Forces who ride motorcycles as a hobby. Our membership is comprised of Full Members (those with verified combat service), Support Members (those with non-combat military service,) Auxiliary Members (spouses, widows and widowers of Full Members.)
Many members continue to serve in our Armed Forces.
WHO WE ARE NOT
We ARE NOT, nor do we intend to ever be, a motorcycle club (MC).
We DO NOT have “colors”.
We DO NOT prospect.
We DO NOT claim territory.
WHAT WE DO
Create and maintain camaraderie amongst Combat Veterans from all branches of the United States Armed Forces.
We sponsor and/or participate in many motorcycle-related charity events each year and, as a non-profit organization, donate to various veteran care facilities and veteran charities.
– Support Veterans Charities and Veterans Organizations.
– Raise awareness for the plight of POWs, MIAs, and their families
– Conduct Association functions and activities in a manner befitting the members of the Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association as well as the association’s Auxiliary Members.
– Promote interest in various forms of motorcycle activity associated with Veterans.
– Encourage a better understanding of motorcycle riding as a constructive sport among members of the public and the press.